Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Tale of Woe #2342315 Part 2

I promised a sequel to this incident and here it is. I followed up about this on the weekend because I hadn't heard anything for a few weeks. Turns out the CSR I spoke with had actually received a response about my enquiry but had failed to advise me of any outcome. Of course this did not please me greatly.

Before I could start my rant to the CSR about the poor service I was offered a compromise in that - without much argument - offered to cover half of the charges I incurred. This blew me away because it is so often corporations like this never give any ground on these matters. Just ask a mate of mine about his episode with a lost cell phone and being charged for calls he did not make.

Needless to say I was pleased with the outcome even though the service had been poor. Vodafone have since credited my account and I consider the matter closed even though something should be done about my phone or the Aussie networks. Easier to throw my phone out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home